Calm

Calm

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Promising Reports

  It's been a few days since my last post. Was on a family vacation, (away from fishing) but now I'm back in the swing of things and planning my next trip.  I have been hearing some pretty promising reports and can't wait to get out there.
  It looks like the weather is going to be nice all week with maybe a little rain on Wednesday with the approaching cold front on Christmas. Then it looks like it will warm back in the mid to upper 70's again on again on Friday for the weekend.
  Reports of trout and red fish moving onto the flats in the afternoon. We had a new moon on the 21st  and according to the calendar should have a good bite all this week and into the new year.
  Leave pictures and tell me what you are catching and we can post them on the blog!

Here is the top water plug of the week for trout.

No comments:

Post a Comment