Calm

Calm

Monday, November 24, 2014

Living in the Fishing Capital of the World "FLORIDA"

I grew up on the Southeast coast of Florida known as "the fishing capital of the world". Growing up in a commercial fishing family I have done all types of fishing. Now I do most of my fishing inshore in the several estuaries and lagoons that we are blessed to have in our great state. With the occasional trip offshore for some of the best sail fishing, and bottom fishing known to man.
I have traveled all over Florida to fish in the many different areas and I would like to share some of my experiences with you. Inform you on what has worked out for me the best as far as tides, weather , baits, and times of the year. Also the best places to stay and eat on your fishing journeys. The best part about Florida fishing is we have so many different regions that we are always in the prime season for some species you just have to change up your fishing style a little. I hope you find my stories  interesting and maybe even a little educational.

No comments:

Post a Comment